As an Electrical Engineer at Noveto your main responsibility is the development and implementation of the electronics board, taking part in the system design, validation and preparation for mass production.
You will keep updated on future tech trends and have a sustainability and safety/regulatory perspective as well as supporting the project team in decision making related to quality, time, cost and functionality.
- Take part of the system design, validation and preparation for mass production.
- Prepare/modify the validation SW, debug the FW at different levels.
- Design of advanced and innovative test equipment.
- Evaluate and propose electronics solutions keeping in mind cost, reliability, quality and deadlines.
- Secure the electronics components for speaker projects
- Being part of setting Noveto electronics engineering strategy going forward, including platform implementation and reuse of solutions cross brands and products.
- Review and approval of electronics documents and reports from suppliers.
- Support the project team in creation of prototypes in the concept stages.
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to the Director of Hardware Engineering.
- Provide support for the SW and Algo team.
- Prepare material for internal engineering review of electronics systems.
- Support cost reduction projects.
- Able to travel to China.
Who we’re looking for:
Tech interested - Passionate about technology and keeping updated on the latest tech trends.
Creative thinker - Great problem solving skills, quickly see logical connections in situations and surroundings.
Communicative - Able to convey messages effectively and is proficient in presenting information verbally as well as in writing.
Collaborative - Ability to cooperate with others in a positive spirit, listens to others and shares own opinions and is a team player.
Entrepreneurial - Ability to progress in a fast paced changing working environment, having a proactive and pragmatic approach to challenges with out of the box thinking and quickly find new solutions to problems.
Value driven - Ability to engage in Noveto core values and strengthen our culture.
Attitude - Passionate about Noveto’s journey, our products and brands, the role, and the situation we’re in.
You have the following experiences and skills:
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering from a known university – MUST
- At least 5 years of experience in development of digital and analog systems. Hands-On experience with lab elec. equipment.
- Experience in C/C++ for embedded systems.
- Experience with analog simulations tools (pSpice) Advantage.
- Experience in transferring a design from development to production. - Advantage.
- MATLAB experience - Advantage.
- High English skills – Must
Noveto is a diverse and global company, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We honestly believe that Noveto thrives when our employees do and it leads to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for Electrical Engineering and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!