Noveto is currently looking for Image Processing and Data Science candidates specialized in Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning for face and ear detection and tracking. You will work with a friendly and professional team of experts to build end-to-end products that bring value to our business and customers.
The candidate will design and implement solutions for state-of-the-art ear and face detection, analyze problems, design solutions per real life scenarios.
You will have technical discussions with teammates and tech leads to get more help with technical challenges and to share your findings with others, collaborate and mentor with the applied physics and conduct tests and automation to validate the solutions. You will be reporting to the head of the algorithmics team.
- Fully familiar with image processing fundamentals.
- Familiar with at least one deep learning frameworks: Tensor-flow, Pytorch, Caffe, Mxnet, etc.
- Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies.
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g., GPU/NPU).
- At least BSc and MSc in electrical engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in image processing.
- Coding experience in C/C++, fluent Matlab, Python.
- Research experience in face recognition, face detection, face alignment, face/ear tracking or similar.
- Ability to quickly prototype state-of-the-art algorithms and write high-quality code.
- Experience in developing new algorithms.
- Experience in integrating new techniques into the live production system.
Who we’re looking for:
- Tech interested - Passionate about technology and keeping updated on the latest tech trends.
- Creative thinker - Great problem solving skills, quickly see logical connections in situations and surroundings.
- Communicative - Able to convey messages effectively and is proficient in presenting information verbally as well as in writing.
- Collaborative - Ability to cooperate with others in a positive spirit, listens to others and shares own opinions and is a team player.
- Entrepreneurial - Ability to progress in a fast paced changing working environment, having a proactive and pragmatic approach to challenges with out of the box thinking and quickly find new solutions to problems.
- Value driven - Ability to engage in Noveto core values and strengthen our culture.
- Audio signal processing
- Open face
Noveto is a diverse and global company, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We honestly believe that Noveto thrives when our employees do and it leads to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for Electrical Engineering and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application