We are looking for an Elixir DevOps to join the team building our Cloud services.
The candidate will join a team building the Cloud services backing our SoundBeamer 1.0 audio device. In particular, but not limited to, working on the on-boarding and software update mechanism.
We are a dynamic, fast-paced start-up company looking for a team member who shares our vision becoming a paradigm changer in the world of audio.
Job position location: Ideally Lausanne Switzerland, but open for discussion based on candidate. Remote working is possible upon agreement.
- Develop and test new features using mostly Elixir.
- Monitor and operate the Cloud systems.
- Work in an agile team.
- Production experience with Elixir.
- Solid understanding of OTP.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience developing backend services and JSON APIs.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French a plus.
- Working knowledge of Nerves a plus.
- Knowledge of C++ a plus.
Noveto is a diverse and global company, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We honestly believe that Noveto thrives when our employees do and it leads to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for Electrical Engineering and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!