We are looking for a talented and experienced head of sales to lead our sales efforts in the US with an initial focus on distribution and retail channels. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales in consumer electronics (preferably audio devices and/or smart connected devices). In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within the region.
Your duties will include designing and executing strategic sales plans and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
● Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and grow customer loyalty.
● Own and meet / over-achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
● Develop and promote sales objectives.
● Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
● Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
● Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
● Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
● Proven track records of growing sales
● Proven experience in working in a global multicultural small company.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field; master's degree is a plus.
● A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role (consumer electronics, preferably audio).
● In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices.
● Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
● Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Proven ability to position products against competitors.
● Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
● Excellent listening and presentation skills
Noveto is a diverse and global company, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We honestly believe that Noveto thrives when our employees do and it leads to better experiences for our consumers.
We look forward to your application!